Book Title: Ukulele for Beginners : How To Play Ukulele in Easy-to-Follow Steps
Author: Morton Manus
Format: Paperback | 176 pages
Publication Date: 08 Aug 2017
Interested in the ukulele and want to learn how to play it? This is the book for you.
Originally published as Get Plucky, this all-encompassing guide to the ukulele is written by Will Grove-White, one of the world-renowned Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain. Clearly written, beautifully designed, and chock-full of photos and illustrations, Ukulele for Beginners is the perfect teach-yourself ukulele book for adults and children alike, and a must for anyone with an interest in the instrument.
- No knowledge of music required
- Clearly written and easy to understand
- Full colour photographic illustrations
- Chords to learn and songs to strum
- Simple and advanced strumming techniques
- Tips and tricks for writing your own songs
- How to play in a group
- Play along with the songs online
- Pull-out comprehensive chord dictionary
- A complete history of the ukulele
- Biographies of great uke players from past and present
- Ukulele revelations about Jimi Hendrix, Neil Armstrong, Elvis Presley and more...