Book Title: DK Eyewitness Florence and Tuscany
Format: Paperback | 256 pages
Publication Date: 19 Feb 2019
Divine cuisine and spectacular art await in Florence and Tuscany
Whether you want to sample delicious Tuscan food and wine, gaze at the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa or browse eclectic markets in Florence, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that this region has to offer.
The birthplace of the Renaissance, Florence is filled with architectural masterpieces and dazzling collections of art. Yet the countryside is just as mesmerizing, with cypress-lined roads leading to picturesque towns and idyllic islands lying just off the coast.
Our recently updated guide brings Florence and Tuscany to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Florence and Tuscany's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Florence and Tuscany, from Santa Croce to Oltrarno, Central Tuscany to Southwest Tuscany
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
Touring the country? Look out for our DK Eyewitness Italy.